Ventura Coastal produces juices close to the source, and utilizes state-of-the-art processing facilities to meet the industry's highest quality food safety standards.
We are the largest citrus processor in the Western United States, providing premier products throughout the world.
- Processing capacity of over 800,000 tons of fruit per year
- 62 JBT (tm) high-volume extractors
- Advanced blending and packaging facility
- Advanced oil finishing facility
- State of the art ultra-filtration / De-bittering / clarification System
- 6 million gallons of aseptic NFC Premium Juice storage
- Over 600 thousand gallons of fresh, off-line NFC storage
- 3.1 million gallons of frozen concentrate storage
Ventura Coastal operates in three locations throughout California.
Check out how our products are processed, from start to finish!
Juice concentrate, created by evaporating freshly squeezed juice, is blended to customer specifications.
Not From Concentrate (NFC), squeezed from select fruit, is lightly pasteurized and readied for customer shipment.
Essential oil, extracted from fruit during squeezing, is refined and purified to exacting standards for shipment.